Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mom

For the past month Ty has been calling me Mom. He skipped right over Mamma and went to Mom. I will say it is the sweetest sound in the whole wide word and I love my new title. So in honor of Ty calling me Mom I thought I would post a picture of us together. I love my sweet boy so much. December is already in full swing. We have so many fun Christmas play groups and parties to look forward too. It kicks off tonight with a Flaunt jewelry party that I am am hosting with my friend Whitney. Whitney's Grandfather makes all the jewelery and Whitney is learning how to make some, too. She gave me a pair of earrings for my Birthday that I wear almost everyday. I know it will be a fun night. I can't wait to share with you all the other fun events we have planned.

No comments: