Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Visit To Santa











We made the trip to see Santa this morning. Thank you Ghee for coming with us. We had a fun morning of shopping, because we beat Santa to the mall, and after Santa we went out for lunch.
I really thought Santa would be a disaster this year because Ty is going through a clingy/Mommy stage. When we first got in line I put him down and he cut in line and walked straight to Santa. It was cute but I had to go get him because the boy in front of us was ready to see Santa, too. When it was finally our turn Ty was very shy and would not look at him. As you can see from the pictures he warmed up to Santa. Ty was giving Santa high fives when we left. It is amazing to see the change from this year to last.
Tomorrow night is our Holiday Supper Club at our house. My house is so not ready for the party. I have some work to do!

3 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

He is such a doll! I'm so glad he did well with Santa. Those pictures are priceless. Hope your SC goes well tomorrow!

Lauren said...

Great Santa pictures!!! We are taking Madison to see Santa Friday :) So Ryan called this morning and I had NO IDEA it was him, he said he was someone else :) Have fun tommorow night, I'm sure your house looks so pretty and festive!! Hope to see y'all in Dallas!!

The Eidson Family said...

The Nativity brand is Fontanini by Roman Inc. Jack has the 5" figurines. There are several dealers online & you might even check Lifeway. See you next week.