Thursday, December 18, 2008

Germs

What a cute little mess. Ty is a climber! He has started climbing on everything this week. My Mom watched Ty yesterday morning so I could go to my Bible Study Christmas Party. The rocking chair that Ty is sitting and standing on was my rocking chair when I was a little girl.





Our house is infested with germs this week. We have all managed to get sick this week. It started with Ty (Thank goodness he is still taking his antibiotics) and then I got a nasty cold, and Ryan came home from work today because he has a high fever. And for those of you who know Ryan you know that he does not miss work unless he is REALLY sick. Tyler and I are both starting to feel better. Hopefully we are getting these germs out of our system now so we are all healthy for Christmas next week.
Yesterday Rebekah was in town and stayed the night with us. We had a great time and I have a lot of pictures to post from a fun girls night! I must try and get the house back in order and then I am off to get Ryan's staff some Christmas gifts for their last day tomorrow!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

oh he is so cute!! I love his shoes!!! So sweet your Mom said the rocking chair! My Mom has one of my old chairs and I can't wait to get a pic of Madison in it.