Saturday, May 30, 2009

Boxes and Swimming

We spent the Morning taking everything out of our attic. WOW. Our attic was full of stuff and now it is all empty. I am shocked at how much we got done this morning. After the Morning in the attic we decided that we would spend the afternoon at the poll cooling and off. We ended our productive day with grilling some burgers. The perfect end to a GREAT day.

Ty testing out my old director chair that I had when I taught Theater Arts. I found a lot of my teaching stuff in the attic.


Ty trying out his new floaties. We are still trying to get used them but he did a great job swimming.



Ty had a great time this evening playing in his baby walker. It was up the attic so it was "new" to Ty. What a stinker.

I feel like we are making some real progress. Tomorrow I will get back to packing us the inside. Ryan is home all weekend too so that is why we were able to get so much done.

No comments: