Monday, November 2, 2009

Boo Bash

After all the trick or treating we headed over to the King's house for their first ever Boo Bash! I loved seeing all the adults dressed up. There were really some creative costume ideas! I would have taken a lot more pictures but as you can see from the last picture my camera was doing some strange things. Therefore, we took it in to Best Buy yesterday and I will be with out it for a two weeks (I hope). What is it with me and cameras. Thank goodness my parents let me borrow theirs. The Seniors were back and we added some new faces!

Me and Balloon Boy. That costume was all Ryan's idea. The best part is I got him to dress up. Thanks Ryan for playing along.....


My favorite costume of all night! Kate Gosslin...... I think my friend Anna did a great job pulling her off.

What a wonderful Month we had. Well, November is here and already in full swing. My week is so crazy!! Thank goodness Ryan's week is not too bad. The best news about this week is Ryan's last class for this semester is SATURDAY!!!! However, he has a lot of work to do before then but I know he can do it!




No comments: