Thursday, November 5, 2009

It Strikes Again

Some weeks just don't go as planned. I will say that for a while I have been consumed with Junior League Projects and this week is the big Provisional Sale. However, Wednesday morning I woke up feeling run down and very tired. I got us to Bible Study but the whole time I was sitting there I felt horrible and towards the end I started having hot and cold flashes. By the time we got home I just had to sit and I could not find the strength to get Ty any lunch and at this point I have a low grade fever. At this point I am in tears because I can't take care of my child. I call Ryan in tears and he tells me he will come home..... Thank you!! I have never had to call Ryan to come home before.
So the rest of the day I was in bed. I slept a lot and Ryan took Ty to run errands and when he got home Ryan shut our door so Ty would not see me. It was hard not being able to get up and see Ty but I think it was best that I stayed in bed and away from my boys. With all of this going on yesterday, I had a meeting that I should have been at and then I was going out for drinks with friends for a late B-day celebration. Well, I heard the girls had fun celebrating me!! The good news is I am better today. I think sleep was the key. I am still trying to take it easy but at least I am up and moving.
Tonight we plan on picking up some last minute loads for the Sale this weekend and then tomorrow night is the big preview party. I hate that I had to miss out last night because I always feel so out of loop and behind. However, I have learned that sometimes you just have to take a break and step back every once and while and just rest or play with a cute 2 year old that is still finding Halloween Candy.....
****** I guess I wont add (since I am talking about taking it easy) that I have taking on a new role with our neighbored "Historical Preservation League". I will share more later***********

No comments: