Tuesday, November 24, 2009

We love Ghee

My sweet Mom is still trying to heal from her foot surgery, but the recovery is not going as smoothly as last years surgery. I was so thankful for her today because she came over to lend a hand with helping me put up my Christmas decorations. I am decorating a little early this year but I am hosting Thanksgiving for the first time for Ryan's family so I thought it would be nice to have the house decorated so they could see it since they will not see it during the Christmas Holidays. I know I am taking on too many things but I have all of my shopping done for Thanksgiving and the majority of the stuff I am making has to be made the day of. I will focus on cleaning the house tomorrow and last minute touches. I did get a lot done today but there is some that may have to wait until after Thanksgiving! Oh, we also had work going on in our bathroom, too! It was full day around the Steele household! I guess that explains why I am so tired....
Ty did have school today so we were able to accomplish a lot while he was gone. When it was time for nap time Ty really wanted his Ghee to read to him. I just love seeing the two of them together. Ty loves his Ghee so much and for the past few days when we ask Ty who is thankful for he says Poppy and Ghee. I know the feeling is mutual. We truly appreciate everything they do for us. Of course Ty did not nap this afternoon, but I think there was just too much going on for him to sleep. Happy Holidays! Oh, I love this time of year.

No comments: