Monday, November 23, 2009

HEB


Today we made our weekly trip to HEB to get everything we need for Thanksgiving (at least I hope I got everything because I really don't want to go back). I am sure you can imagine the crowd. We got there around 11am so I was prepared with a lunch for Ty. That corn dog saved the day and our shopping experience. The one thing I was not expecting from our shopping trip was to end up being interviewed for a segment on KCEN-TV 6:00 News. That is right I left a star! Ha. A news Anchor approached us and asked if she could ask us a few questions so I agreed. The best part is I could answer all the questions. I will admit that HEB really does save our family money thanks to their meal deals. This afternoon we headed to Westphalia for a basketball game so I made sure to record it. The bottom picture is Ty watching the segment. I will have to record it tomorrow. Here is Ty: he pointed at the TV and said "Mommy, Ty" after it was over "More Ty, More Ty" so we watched it a few more times, and when he was done "Bye Mommy, Bye Ty". I will say that Ty's first TV experience was a success and thank goodness he was done with the Hot Dog when we were interviewed.

No comments: