Monday, November 9, 2009

Saturday

As most of you know our Saturday was spent at the Second Hand Rose. After Ty's nap we headed up there for an hour or so to see how the final sales went. I will say that we had a successful weekend. Ty enjoyed a soccer ball cupcake. He did have a messy face after he finished that cupcake
Me with Maggie, one of the Fall Provisionals. She was also on air with me last week. Maggie is so wonderful and I have really enjoyed getting to know her. I also have on our new JL shirts for this year that I designed with the help of our very talented friend DJ. He does all of the shirts for Westphalia so I need he would do a great job with the League shirts.


The back of the shirt.

Saturday evening was spent with the Thompson's and Belobrajdic's. We headed to Dinner at the Olive Garden. However, Ryan was still not feeling well and plus he had been in class all day so he did not stay that long at Dinner. After Dinner I went out with Steve and Kassie to Cheeve's for some drinks. It was a great evening with friends. Well, Sunday Morning I finally made Ryan go to the Doctor because he was getting worse and it was a good thing he went because we found out he has Strep Throat. I have been washing our hands like crazy and spraying and cleaning with Lysol. Germ Season is upon us.... yuck!



1 comment:

Margaret said...

You are so sweet and pretty wonderful yourself....and way ahead of me on your blog...lol.