Monday, November 16, 2009

Picture Weekend

Last weekend was the first weekend that we did not have any major plans but we sure did stay busy. I will say that we enjoyed having a Friday and Saturday night at home. We rented a movie and just relaxed which is always nice to do.
I was very excited about Saturday because Ryan officially is done with his Saturday Classes until January. He still has papers and has a final exam in December but other than that he will be around on the weekends. However, Ryan decided to start a Saturday School Detention Program at Westphalia on Saturday. Seriously?!?!? Thank goodness it wont be every Saturday, at least I hope it wont.
Saturday afternoon was a family day complete with Family Pictures at the Train Depot. A dear friend of mine that I went to High School with and did numerous plays with has started a photograph business, so of course I wanted to be one of her clients! Stephanie and her Husband were so wonderful to spend there Saturday shooting my Family. Ty loved all the attention and exploring all the Trains. The main reason I wanted family pictures is because I want to use them for our Christmas Card this year. As you will see below Ty is in his Christmas outfit. I also brought another outfit for him to wear so it was not all Christmas. Ryan gives me a hard time about these smock outfits but I am sucker for them. Plus Ty looks so cute in them.
Sunday was spent doing chores around the house. We had a great weekend and our looking forward to a busy week. It is hard to believe that Thanksgiving is next week!





1 comment:

Margaret said...

I love those adorable outfits for special occassons. Very cute!