Thursday, November 19, 2009

Girl's Night

Last night the Provisional Class Chairs hosted a night out for the Provisional Class that will already be Actives in January! It is hard to believe how fast this year has gone. I was not sure if I would be able to make it last nice since I was also gone the night before, but Ryan encouraged me to go and I am so glad that I did because it was truly a great night.
I have to say that the best part about last night was that it truly was a social gathering. What I mean is there was no Junior League talk. I really got to know a lot of the girls and I could see some new friendships forming. I had a great night bonding with Maggie! We both have two year old little boys that sound a lot a like! I am still thinking about last night and the wonderful group of women that are in my life. I will say that social nights are going to be a new tradition I have a feeling. Sometimes we get so consumed in our meetings and projects that we don't take the time to really get to know everyone. Thank you Shala and Jackie for planning a fun night out! (Picture: Caitlin, Teran, Kerri, Shala, Lacie, Allison, Kendal, Maggie, Me, Natalie and Christy)


Speaking of Junior League I have a full weekend of events! The first one is starting tomorrow evening with the huge Food For Families Donation/Drop OFF night! We hope to be on TV...... and then Saturday Morning will be spent at the SHR. Have a great night and Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Love it! I stole the picture. I had such a great time and it was so nice that there was no mention of the league. I have had a great time getting to know you also and can't wait to hang out more. You are an awesome person.

I am going to try and make it tomorrow night, 6pm right? and where again? Hope to see you there and I will have my camera and card this time...hee hee.