Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Puppy Love

Ty has never been in to stuffed animals until now. Ty loves this little brown puppy so much that he has started walking around with it and sleeping with it. I sure hope this Puppy does not mind Ty always chewing on his tail. I tried to get Ty to look at the camera and say cheese but I guess the puppy tail tasted too good.
Ty is down for a nap and I am enjoying the silence. We had plumbers at our house this morning finishing up work in the bathroom. I hope this project will end soon so I can use my bathroom again. Tonight I have a Junior League meeting so Ty will get to spend some time with Ryan. It is hard to believe that this is our last meeting until January. We still have a variety of functions in December but other than that this year is flying by.



No comments: