Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick Or Treat

We had a fun filled Halloween night. Of course I was disappointed that Ryan missed out on all the tick or treating but thank goodness for good friends/neighbors and Ghee and Poppy we had a really fun night. Let me tell you that our new neighborhood is the place to be on Halloween night! WOW.... the streets were filled with trick or treaters. I have a lot more pictures that I might post more later.... Taking pictures before all the real fun started. Ty with Amelia and Sadie. I love the big on Ty's face. I think he was enjoying sitting by two cuties!
The King Family. Let me tell you that they SCARED Ty so much when we went to there door. Poor thing cried for a few minutes but then once he saw Sadie with them he was ok and ready to go! It sure was fun trick or treating with a big group.













Getting a hug from his friend Keifer. And Ty ended the night on Poppy's shoulders. Ty was such a trooper last night but he was worn out by the time we got back to our house. We sure did have a great time trick or treating!

I am worn out from this weekend so I will post pictures from the other fun things we did very soon.

No comments: