Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Little Helper

Ty decided to lend a helping hand yesterday after he woke up from his nap! I will say that Ryan got most of the demolition complete and now it is just time to clean it up.... There is dust everywhere. I guess the good news is Ryan was able to go back to work today.
Ty went to school this Morning and I was able to get a lot of housework done. Tonight is also a Board Meeting night so I am trying to get everything ready for that, too.
On a side note my Mom had her second Foot Surgery yesterday Morning and the Surgery went well but now it is just the recovery that will be the hard part. We went over there yesterday afternoon to check on her and she was still very groggy. Ty kept saying "up, Ghee". I know Ghee wishes she could get up. "Love you, Ghee" as Ty would say.


No comments: