Thursday, January 7, 2010

Back To School

Ty went back to school this Morning and he was ready. That makes a Mom feel good for sure! Ty was so cute when we got in the car because he was telling me which way to turn and he was leading me to school. I asked him where we were going and he yelled "School"! Ty was either excited about seeing Ms. Kim and all his friends, or he was ready to get rid of me for a while......

Therefore, I enjoyed my Morning dropping off cookies to the Children's Advocacy Center (A wonderful project the JL does), stopped for a Starbucks ( A must on the COLD day- A high of 27 and we will be in the teens tonight- for Texas that is very cold), and headed home to laundry. It sound like a glamorous MDO Morning but I was just thankful to have the house to myself for a little bit. I have had "my boys" home with me for the past weeks so a nice home to myself is a treat! I will post pictures of Ty soon. I have not taken any pictures of him in a while. Shocking I know!

No comments: