Sunday, January 3, 2010

Under The Weather

Ty is starting out the New Year with a double ear infection!! My Poor Baby. Ty has not slept well the past two nights but he was acting fine all day yesterday, until last night when he woke up at 11pm with a fever. Therefore, I gave him Motrin and the rest of our night was spent trying to get some more sleep. We decided to stay home from church and monitor Ty which was a good thing considering he fell asleep on the couch next to Ryan this Morning. Therefore I called the S&W pediatric clinic and got Ty an apt for 3pm. Thank goodness they were open. The rest of the day before the apt Ty was just not himself and he even crawled up on his bed and put himself down for a nap!! I was SHOCKED when I walked in to find him asleep. Now Ty has never done that.
I was also a little shocked, but relieved when I heard double ear infection because Ty showed no signs except for the fever. It has been over a year since his last Ear Infection and that was also the last time Ty was sick. We were blessed last year with a very healthy boy and hope we can try and remain healthy this year as well.
After a few mini meltdowns we made it home with a prescription. I gave him his first dose and so far so good. Ty has been laughing and playing which is always nice to see!!! We are praying for a quick recovery and some SLEEP! We both need it.



No comments: