Friday, January 8, 2010

What A Day

Friday was a real fun day for Ty. It started in the Morning with a trip to Chick Fil A for breakfast and some play time in their play area with Ghee. My Mom's good friend had her Grandson in town so the Grandmother's got together for a Morning Play Date... What a special Morning for Ty and Ghee. We truly are blessed to have Family that lives so close. After a fun Morning of playing I met Ty and My Mom to visit another close friend who is in town visiting. It is always fun to catch up with long time Family friends.
At noon I loaded Ty up, again and we headed to another play group at the Power House Gym for Open Gym. This gym is new and it was so clean and the kids had free rein of the place. I think all of them were thrilled to have a open space to run and jump in. This cold weather sure does make Ty stir crazy....
After playing hard for an hour and a half we loaded in the car and headed to Chick Fil A again for a late lunch. We had Whitney and Sadie with us because Whitney's car died on the way to the Gym so I told her we would give them a ride home since they live right down the street. I know Ty enjoyed having a friend in the back seat, too. We were both worn out after our day of fun!! Ty waiting for Ghee. I had my camera with me but I did not get any other pictures of our fun Friday!

No comments: