Tuesday, January 12, 2010

John Deere Boy

Ty only wants to do one thing and that is ride his tractor. Ty could care less if it is freezing he just want to ride tractor ride.... We hear that a lot.
We have a busy week and weekend so I will try my post to post something everyday. Starting tonight I have something every night this week. Thank goodness Ryan's work schedule is not too hectic yet.
I have another Ty Moment that Ryan told me to put on the blog. So here you go: As soon as Ryan shut the door to leave this Morning for work Ty started calling for me so I go in and say good Morning. I asked Ty if he heard Daddy leave and he said "um...yeah" I asked him "Where did Daddy go this Morning" He looked me in the eye and said "Daddy at work" he sounded so funny. Today when I picked Ty up from school I asked him what he did today at School and this is what Ty said "I fell down" I guess that is all he remembered. Have a good week.


No comments: