Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Big Changes

Saturday was Clean up and Clean out day at our house. We are about to start a major remodel on our house in the garage area and since that is our main storage in the house we decided that we needed a storage unit. We can't store anything in our attic and the ceiling is too low in the garage for cars. Ty loved being apart of the action on Saturday and since my parents were over helping Ty had a wonderful afternoon playing outside. Well, our garage is pretty much empty except for a few things. I guess that means we are ready for the fun to begin.... I hope. Ryan and my Dad getting ready to tear the ceiling apart..... They meant business!!





On a different not Ty is starting to feel better. I went ahead and kept him home This Morning from MDO. He finally started eating a lot more than he has the past few days this afternoon so that is a good sign. He has been so tired that he has been going down between 7:30-7:45 (Normal) and sleeping until 9:30am for the past two days!!! Ty has never done that before. Hopefully we are on the road to recovery. We are still on antibiotics until next week. I will say Ty is still pretty fussy but that could also just be being 2.......
Overall we are getting back on track and keeping busy. Junior League is kicking back up again and I have so many deadlines this week that snuck up on me (I will blame the Holidays for that).



No comments: