Saturday, January 30, 2010

Thomas The Train Party


This afternoon we headed to Hudson's 3rd Birthday Party! There were trains everywhere so Ty was so happy. I can't believe this is the only picture I got but Ty was so happy and content playing with his friends that I enjoyed be able to sit and talk to friends, too. It felt to be around today. Ryan has not been home until late the past three nights so I am worn out. Ty was in the bath when Ryan got home from class and he had the biggest smile on his face. It is hard when Ryan is not around but we are trying to make the best of it. Well, I am done..... I really have no energy left. I think the past three days of Ryan being gone have worn me out. I keep reminding myself that I am going to have two next year so I need to get over it and stop throwing myself pity parties..... Sorry! I think I am venting. I know that I am not alone and it will get better. I need to remind myself of how lucky I am that I can stay home and be with Ty and our new peanut. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

dancilhoney said...

OMG – this is the sweetest thing that I have read and seen. What an amazing party! I love all the details. Everything is coordinated and so well thought out. I just LOVE it Thomas the Train Party Supplies