Friday, January 22, 2010

Feel The Beat

The past two days have been absolutely beautiful so we have spent the majority of our days outside. We did have a fun playgroup at open gym today, too. I still need to get pictures.
Today I decided to bring out some music and Ty sat and moved to the beat. I love that he is sitting on Ryan's lawn mower. During some songs Ty would start singing and repeat a few of the words.



Ty has his hands up while listening to Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus. I can't help it... I love that song and so does Ty.

It is a good thing Ty was getting his groove on this afternoon because it was helping him prepare for a Yo Gabba Gabba Disco Dance Party tomorrow afternoon for his friends Sadie and Amelia. After that party Ryan and I have a Surprise Birthday Party to attend. It is a Birthday Party Saturday! The only bad news about this weekend is Ryan's starts class tomorrow. We have really enjoyed having Ryan home on Saturday's. At least Ryan is home tonight. He has been gone the past two nights and has not seen Ty. Ty had a BIG hug for his Daddy when he got home today. Have a wonderful weekend!



No comments: