Monday, January 11, 2010

Something To Remember


I use my Blog as a journal a lot of rimes so I can remember special moments, milestones, are anything about Ty. I thought this story was worth remembering.
This Morning while I was in the shower Ty walked in and handed me his stinky(dirty) diaper. The best part was he was naked. He had taken off his Pj's and socks but he remembered that his dirty clothes go in his dirty clothes hamper. What will Ty do next? This month Ty's personality has really started to develop and he is saying and doing some funny things.
After a few of my friends heard about this they thought Ty was ready to start potty training! Yikes. After two recommendations of this book I ordered:" Toilet Training in Less Than A Day". I have heard many success stories from friends who did it and it worked for them. We will see if Ty is ready. However, I am not going to push him because Ty needs to be ready. I will say that he sits on the potty at school and has gone before. However, he has not done that at home yet. I will keep you posted on this journey!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Just because you were 12 before you were potty trained doesn't mean Ty will take that long!!!

Heather B. said...

I so have that book and would have let you have it had I known you wanted it! I tried it with both of mine with no success. Mine are too strong willed!! BUT I hope it works for Ty. Boys can be tricky. If he doesn't like going tee-tee sitting down, see if he will stand. That is the ONLY way Connor would go once he decided too!!! Good luck on this journey!!!