Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oh' BABY

The Steele family will become a family of FOUR in August. We are so excited to finally be able to spread the word. I am officially out of the first trimester!! I found out on November 29th that we would be adding to our family, and we told the majority of our family during Christmas. We had our first official Dr's appointment On December 31 when I was 8 weeks. That was also our first sonogram, too. I will say that I had good days and some bad days. I guess the worst part was the nausea and being really tired. Being pregnant the second time a round is completely different than the first because you can't always rest. Needless to say we are so thankful to have another baby on the way and I know Ty will make a great big brother. This afternoon we had our monthly Dr's appointment and everything is going well. We heard a strong and fast heart beat of 162. I loved hearing that heart beat today!! May the lord bless and keep our newest member safe and healthy. Ty looks very excited about being a BIG brother. We will see if he still has that smile on his face on August 8th. I need to find a shirt that fits him.... I had a hard time finding a big brother shirt for him.

Here is the newest addition!!! We are so thankful for this wonderful blessing and can't wait to find out if Ty will have a baby brother or sister..... We find out March 2!!!




4 comments:

Margaret said...

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN~
May God be with you and the baby! You all are going to be such an amazing family of four. I am really happy for you and can't wait to meet the new member in August.

Laura said...

Congrats, I had a hard time finding Maddie a big sister shirt around here too, I ended up borrowing one from a friend, but there are some really cute ones on etsy.com that I plan on ordering.

Holly Steele said...

Thank you Maggie!! You are such a blessing.
Oh my goodness, Laura etsy.com has some really cute ones..... I am not sure how to choose? I found Ty's at Callies. Thanks for the tip!!

The Curtis Crew said...

Congratulations Holly! This is great news! You are such a wonderful Mommy! Can't wait to hear what the newest Steel baby will be!