Sunday, January 10, 2010

Work Day

We spent the majority of our Sunday working on the demolition of our garage. My Dad has spent all weekend over here helping/guiding us. We (Ryan) would not be able to do a lot of this work with out the guidance from my Dad. I can't say we because I am just the one taking pictures and trying to keep Ty out of the way. Ty is going to love this remodel project. He is already having a great time watching and touching everything. We are trying to do the majority of the demo work ourselves before we bring in the contractors. It is going to be a long road but I can't wait for the finished product!!! I am trying to get as many before and during shots as a I can. This is a copy of our floor plan. We have tweaked it a few times but we finally got it the way we like it. My Dad has had this vision since we first looked at the house. I can't wait for more space and CLOSETS!!! Plus a utility room. Our washer and Dryer are currently in our garage and I hate doing laundry in a garage.







Ryan, Ty, and Poppy getting ready to work. I love this picture.

I am surprised Ryan did not fall asleep while he was working because he did not get home until 2:15am! Ryan had a great time at the Game and it sure was a great game to be at. It was a great Saturday for all of us. I got to spend Saturday Morning at Starbucks meeting potential Junior League members. It is always great meeting potential members. We worked some more on the demolition, and then when Ryan headed to the game Ty and I decided to head over to Ghee and Poppy's. We had a wonderful evening and then it was time to head home for bed time. I think we all had a great weekend and we are ready for a fun and busy week.






No comments: