Wednesday, February 17, 2010

2010-2011 Junior League Board and N&P

Last night the Leagues 2010-2011 Board and Nominating and Placement members were approved. I have known since November but we had to wait for Slate to be passed before we could make an official announcement. Board members 2010-2011:
President- Stacie Bratton (missing in the picture)
President Elect- Pam Lanham
Membership VP- Heather Bossen
Finance VP- Lesley Foster
Community VP- Renee Kianes
Secretary- Holly Steele

N&P
Christina Marshall
Amy Perkins
Shala Sturgeon

I am very excited about my new placement and I know it is going to be a great learning experience for me. I am ready for the new challenge!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

You will do an excellent job! Congrats again to you and everyone. This will be such a fun year. I am so looking forward to it.