Friday, February 19, 2010

Wathcing and Waiting

This is where you will find Ty when we have workers at our house. Ty loved the (dirt tractor) as Ty called it. Well, we did not get the slab poured today as we were hoping. We are now crossing our fingers for Monday Morning. Let's hope the weather is nice.
Well, we had a fun and busy Morning. I had to go to the Hospital first thing for some blood work, so Ty got to play at Ghee and Poppy's house. After the Doctor I picked up Ty and we headed to Open Gym with some friends. This afternoon we spent the afternoon cleaning and preparing the house for Nana and Papa to spend the night. I guess I should not say we because Ty spent the majority of the afternoon playing. We are also hosting Supper Club tomorrow night! I hope that everyone is healthy. Therefore, tomorrow is going to be a busy day. Have a great weekend!

No comments: