Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snow Day

Central Texas finally got some snow and it is still coming down as I type. I would say we have gotten around 3-4 inches of snow which may not sound like a lot to some of you, but for Temple TX I would say that is good! We will take what we can get. Ty and Ryan both went to school this Morning but Ryan released Westphalia at noon and there already have a late start for tomorrow Morning.
It worked out well that Ty had MDO this Morning because I had a Dr's apt. Everything looks good with our little peanut. It took a few minutes to find the heart beat because the peanut (that is the babies nick name) was moving too much. We are scheduled to find out next Tuesday if we are having a boy or girl!!! I can't wait. I go back on fourth on what I think we are having.
Ty is having a great time playing in the snow. Once Ryan got home we built a snowman and Ty added the fireman hat. It is truly a beautiful site to watch the snow come down. After we played outside we came inside for some hot chocolate and Ryan just started a fire. What a Terrific Tuesday!




















No comments: