Friday, February 26, 2010

So Long Farewell

This is before I lose my washer and dryer and as you can tell I am doing last minute loads!! I wash shocked when I came home this afternoon to find the majority of the wall torn out.
It is gone! Below is our roof that is almost gone! The ceiling in our garage is so low that we are having to raise it. I will say that things are really moving along!!



Well, as of a few minutes ago I am officially with out my washer and dryer. Don't worry I will get it back when the remodel is complete. Our washer and dryer were in our garage but that is the part that we are starting to tear out so we had to put it in our storage unit until it's nice new laundry room is complete.The weather has been great the past two days so we got a lot of work done. I guess I can't say we, but I will say my Dad has had amazing workers over here getting the job done! Well we were having a good Friday until I lost my washer and dryer (JK). We had a fun play date with Hudson and Sadie. It was a great to be able to chat with Lindsay and Whitney, too. Sorry all of these pictures are out of order but my blog is acting very strange.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Seriously, you need to know the difference between "loose" and "lose"...lose is the present tense of lost, i.e. you lost your refrigerator, "loose" is what your pants used to be before peanut!

Holly Steele said...

Thank you Honey, what would I do with out you.... :)

Ryan said...

Have misspellings all over your blog!