Thursday, February 18, 2010

Offical Job Site

You can tell things are starting to happen when a Porta-Potty arrives at your house. Now my goal is to keep Ty out of that potty!! My Dad and Ryan did so much but now it is time to call in for some real help! We are so blessed to have my Dad has our Builder. He has done so much and he comes over to the house about once or twice a day to check on everything. Thank you Dad for all you do! I know we are in good hands.
Starting Wednesday we have had several workers working on the addition. The majority of the men working on our house have worked for my Dad for several years so it is nice to see some familiar faces. I guess that is what happens when you grow up in the building business. Yesterday they dug the dirt to lay pipes, and as you can see Ty loves digging in the dirt as well.







This last picture was taken this afternoon. We hope to have the slab poured tomorrow!! I hope we are home so I can get Ty's hand print in there.....
On another note Ty went for a classroom assessment yesterday Morning at Christ Church School. This is where we hope to send Ty next year! The school starts at 3 years. Ty was a little shy at first but it did not take him long to warm up. He cried for a second when I walked out, but he stopped by the time I was walking out the door. Ty stayed and observed for an hour and he looked like he was having a great time when I went and got him. He looked so big!! Ty had a few friends in the class so that might of helped him as well. The teacher said he did really well and followed the class in everything they did. He even went to music with them! We should find out next week if he gets in. Which is good because all of the schools are starting to register so I want to make sure we get Ty in. I was so proud of our BIG boy yesterday.... Christ Church is where I go to Bible Study at. It is hard to believe it is already time to start thinking about next school year.

No comments: