Thursday, February 25, 2010

Brushing Your Teeth

This week in MDO Ty has been learning about teeth and brushing his teeth. This Morning Ty's Teacher went around the room and asked the kids if they had tooth brushes. When she asked Ty his response was "no". Before you start judging me Ty has a tooth brush and he brushes is teeth.... I promise. Well, his teacher asked Ty why he did not have a tooth brush and Ty's response was "Mommy said no". What will he think of next. Of course at dinner tonight Ty was telling us all about his Fire truck toothbrush at Ghee and Poppy's and his Thomas toothbrush that has James on it. What a silly boy.
Well, the weather today was beautiful so my Dad had one of his workers at our house almost all day. He got a lot done. I tried to get as much laundry done as I could because I will be saying good-bye to my washer and dryer tomorrow!!! We also have an outdoor fridge that we will loose, but I will not miss that nearly as much as I am going to miss my washer and dryer. Thank goodness my parents live in town. However, my Mom and Ryan keep telling me how great laundry mates are.... I don't think so!! The remodel with be worth it so I will survive.

3 comments:

Heather B. said...

NO WASHER AND DRYER! Please tell me you will get them back at some point!!!

Margaret said...

Oh how will you survive??? I would be so lost without mine. Good luck, that will definitely be a sacrifice.

Holly Steele said...

I will get it back once the remodel is finished. Our washer and dryer is in our garage. Adding a laundry room is part of our remodel!!
I am finishing up some loads now!! It is going to be hard to say good-bye. :)