Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mr. Sun

We had a sunny and work filled Saturday. The weather has been so beautiful so Ty was outside the majority of the day. My Dad come over yesterday to start working on a dog run for our dogs and Ghee found Ty these miniature tractors that he played with in the dirt for hours it seemed like. These tractors were a HUGE hit! Ty had the best time filling them up with dirt and the dumping them. I loved them because I was able to get some last minute cleaning done before Supper Club last night. My favorite picture: Ty and Poppy working hard.




We had a great night last night and I will post about that later. Tyler and I headed to Rockwall with my parents today to see my Grandmother that is in the hospital. Therefore, I am tired and am ready to sit on the couch and watch the Olympics, or all our shows that we have recorded. I just need to rest.
Our slab is supposed to be poured tomorrow morning, so it is going to be a big Morning for us. I with get pictures for sure.


No comments: