Saturday, February 13, 2010

What A Week

Since I spent the majority of the week sick I feel behind on everything. I thought once I got on the Z pack things would start looking up. I had to get on a Z Pack when I was pregnant with Ty but it did not effect me the way this one did. I guess you could say that I felt almost every side effect that they mention on the directions. Tuesday was awful and I had a JL Board Meeting that night. I felt nauseous the whole entire time along with hot and cold flashes. I munched on saltines but that did not help. Everyone kept asking me if I was ok.... They told me at the end of the meeting that I looked so sick, and they were right! I got sick several times that night. While all of this is going on Ryan is getting his CDL certification (School Bus Driver). He is looking in to buying a bus for Westphalia. He had training every night except Thursday and Friday from 6-10pm in Waco and was back at it all day today (on his weekend off from College Station). Ryan would leave straight from work and get home around 10:30pm. Poor Ty was such a trooper during this whole time. My Mom was also in San Diego, but we survived and my Dad really helped me out on Tuesday. Wednesday was a little better but by Friday things were really starting to look up. We were so ready to go and play with our friends at open gym yesterday. We skipped Bible study, too so we could stay home and rest... well Mommy needed rest!
Hopefully the was the last round of sickness for me. I will be 15 weeks tomorrow. We are getting close to the big sonogram. We are having a wonderful weekend so far. Last night we did a family date night at the Mall. Ty played at the in door play area and then we had dinner at Casa Ole. It was nice just to be together. Spring is such a crazy time for Ryan so we always enjoy are time with him. Now to go enjoy some time with Ryan as we catch up on all of our shows that we missed during the week... plus the Olympics.

No comments: