Monday, February 8, 2010

Sick, Sick, Sick

It is official, I am tired of being sick!!!!! My cough, cold, and sore throat got worse on Sunday and a lot worse today. I finally called and talked to Dr. Fothergill's nurse to see if there was anything to do. I went over all my symptoms and she thought strep or sinus infection. Therefore, I made a trip to S&W for a strep test (which came back negative). That was a good sign but I do have a sinus infection and finally got a prescription (z pack). I still feel nauseous, and very weak but I hope I am on the mend. I am so tired of my sore throat, hacking cough, and sneezing all the time. Probably because I have felt this way since last Monday.
Well, hopefully I will be on the mend very soon. I broke down in tears today when I called my Mom. I have been sick for two months... literally. I am just ready to feel normal again. I have a feeling baby #2 number is going to to keep us on our toes at all times. :) This is my post for today!! I will try to catch up this week once I start feeling better.

1 comment:

The Armstrong Family said...

Holly, I am so sorry. I somehow got a sinus infection during my first trimester and ZPAC was my best friend. It worked wonders for me and I hope it does the same for you. Being sick is no fun at all! Get well soon.