Thursday, February 11, 2010

Super Bowl


Well, we will just say that our Super Bowl plans did not go as planned. We were scheduled to host the Supper Club for a big party, but almost everyone in our Supper Club was sick so it was just the three of us. It ended up working out for the best since I was sick, too!
I purchased a lot of cute game table wear that was on clearance and since I can't take it back we will be a hosting a Supper Club "Game Night" at our house next Saturday night! My fingers are crossed that everyone stays healthy. We have a very competitive group so it should be a lot of fun.
I am finally feeling better!!! This week has been so hard and now I am behind on everything. Hopefully, I will catch up soon! We have a open weekend so I hope to take advantage of that.

No comments: