Sunday, April 11, 2010

23 Weeks

I thought I would be better about posting pictures of my bump since I have a blog this time around, but I will admit I forget sometimes how far a long I am. I am going to blame it on having a toddler running around! I am doing good just to remember when my doctor apt's are. Overall I have been feeling great, so I can't complain.
Landry is growing every day and is very active. Especially at night, but that probably has a lot to do with me finally having a moment to sit. I am so excited about having another little running around and I have a feeling Ryan already has big plans for him and his boys. I will say it goes really the second time around! August will be before we know it. I will admit I have started worrying about what will happen when the baby arrives and how Ty will handle all this change. I know it will all work out and I will just have to give it to God. We love you Landry James and can't wait to meet you. Your room is almost all painted. We ran out and Ryan has not had a chance to finish, plus his room will be getting new carpet soon. I can't wait to get the crib up!

1 comment:

The Armstrong Family said...

You look so great! What a blessed little boy...coming into the world to so much love :)