Sunday, April 11, 2010

Rebekah and Brady

Yesterday I had the privilege of hosting a very special Baby Shower for my dear friend, Rebekah, with some good friends. Rebekah and I went to High School but we not really friends. We ended up being in the same English class after I transferred to UMHB, and after that we became best friends and room mates! Rebekah now lives in New Orleans and is pregnant with her first, Brady Joseph. Rebekah and I have been through a lot together: roomies, traveling through Europe together, Weddings, and now babies. I love you so much, Rebekah and thank you for being my forever friend.
Rebekah still has several friends and family in Texas so I was excited when she said yes to us hosting a shower for her and Brady. The Morning was so wonderful thanks to my wonderful hostesses/friends. Thank you ladies so much for all you did! Because of you all I stayed calm about opening up my house.We actually have the perfect house for hosting showers. Ty was also in attendance but thanks to Ghee he was entertained the whole time. My Mom was inviting to the shower, too. I am so thankful for Rebekah and can't wait to meet Brady. Hopefully, Landry and Brady will become good friends, too! The Hostesses: Kassie, Me, Rebekah, Heather, and Lindsay

I thought the food table turned out great. Books and Onesies for Brady. Rebekah loved reading and books so we found some of our favorites.
Look at all the fun stuff boy stuff!







No comments: