Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter

I can't believe I am just now posting about Easter but as I mentioned yesterday, we had a crazy week!
We headed to the early Service at Church on Easter Sunday, because we knew that we had a full day of cleaning and painting ahead of as we were awaiting the arrival of our out of town guests.
After Church we headed home to finish making Brunch. Ghee came over to have Brunch and help us clean. Poor Poppy was at home sick. It was a fun filled and busy day. Ty got a lot of Easter treats from the Easter Bunny. It is a shame that Ty does not like the Easter Bunny! Ty really loves his sandbox from the Easter Bunny and soccer goal from Ghee and Poppy. What a wonderful day!
We decided to take Easter pictures in our new Master Bedroom. Ty looked so handsome.





I am still behind on posts but I will do my best to play catch up this week. My full week ended this afternoon with a Baby Shower at our house for a very special friend.







No comments: