Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring Gala

Last night we had the privilege of attending the Christ Church School Spring Gala. "Deep In The Heart of Texas was the theme of the night. It was a very successful night for the school and it made me even more excited about sending Ty to school there next year. It was a great evening of food, fun, and fellowship. I also heard the Margarita's were very good! Maybe next year.
I am very thankful for my friend, Kristy and the wonderful maternity formal I was able to borrow. If it was not for her this little Momma wold have had nothing to wear. Tyler had a fun evening with his Ghee and Poppy. We were supposed to go to dinner with Friends tonight but they had to cancel so we are enjoying a rainy Saturday at home with Ryan! No class for Ryan today!! Whitney, Me, and Lindsay

No comments: