Sunday, April 18, 2010

Addition Update

I wanted to post some more pictures of what got done last week with our addition. We got most of the framing done, the cabinets now have doors, and our closets are getting shelving in them. There is still a lot left but we are getting close. Since Ryan and I are getting a new bedroom we decided that we would buy new bedroom furniture. We spent this afternoon furniture shopping. It is a good thing we are not in a hurry to buy because, I did not really love anything that we saw. I liked some, but defiantly want to look at more places.
Of course I had to add a picture of Ty doing he what he loves to do these days (build). Another weekend is over and we have a busy week ahead. You can tell we are getting close to the end of a school year.








No comments: