Monday, April 26, 2010

Sneak Peak

Due to the rain we had last week the painters decided to come to our house over the weekend! I have never seen so many painters in one location. At 8 am on Saturday I see two vans in the driveway and all of the sudden there were between 6-7 cars in front of our house.
They worked all day Saturday and Sunday and got the cabinets, doors, and priming done on the inside of our addition. I have another sneak peak for the outside but I need to get pictures. We are now 2 weeks ahead of schedule. They are still scheduled to come back this week to finish with the painting of the walls in the addition and some minor priming and paint in the boys bath! I really want them to do our whole house... I can dream! The cabinets are so beautiful and just what we wanted. I am in love! And as you can see Ty was so excited about all the work that was getting done. He really loved the music they were playing. It is all getting very exciting. Our flooring was ordered today, too!



1 comment:

The Armstrong Family said...

It looks beautiful, Holly! I know you will enjoy it so much. How exciting to have it all done before Landry arrives!