Friday, April 9, 2010

Still Here

I can't believe it has been almost a week since my last post but we have just had one of those weeks.
First of all we had some really good friends in town looking at houses and we were lucky enough to have them stay with us. They arrived on Sunday and left this Morning. Ty is already missing his Madison, those two became BFF's. I have pictures that I will post soon. Unfortunately we had something almost every night, and two nights I put everyone to work stuffing bags for the HPLT 5k tomorrow Morning. I am starting to learn that sometimes I just have to say NO, because now I am going crazy trying to clean and prepare for a baby shower that I am hosting tomorrow.
I have tons of pictures so I will try and play catch up this weekend, However, I have a feeling I might crash after the shower.... I think I can.....

No comments: