Friday, April 30, 2010

Baseball and Daddy

This week in MDO Ty's class talked about Baseball and Daddy's. Yesterday he came home with some gifts for Daddy. I cried when I saw these because it just melted my heart (I am sure I can blame the tears on my hormones). I could not wait for Ryan to get home so he could see the gifts from Ty. When we saw Daddy pulling in to the drive way I ran to get the presents so Ty could give them to Daddy. I have a feeling Ryan likes the pictures as much as I did because he took them to work with him this Morning.
I love the picture frame that Ty decorated and I especially love that picture. I am also very excited that his shirt matches the frame. I did not plan that. The second is an interview. The following questions were answered by Ty. We still laugh at some of the answers. I am so amazed at our little boy and how much he is absorbing these days. We love you so much, Ty!




No comments: