Monday, April 19, 2010

Provisional Sale

It is hard to believe that I am already posting about another/last Provisional Sale until next Fall. Please come out and Support the Spring Class this weekend! I know you will be able to find some good deals. Therefore, the next few days will be spent with organizing and pricing.
This league year has flown by. Tomorrow night is our last General Membership meeting of the year. We have 3 more events to go until summer. On June 1st I will pass over Membership VP hat and take on my new role as Secretary. My good friend, Christina is our current Secretary so I will have some big shoes to fill. However, I know it will be a great experience for me, and I will still get to serve on the board so I am happy about that. We will be loosing some of our current board members as they take on new roles but we will have a lot of new faces joining our outstanding board. This is my year to make a difference so I am determined to do my best and will continue to strive to help our community. I must say that I did have a productive day today! I booked Ty's 3rd Birthday Party!! I know it is hard to believe. I also booked the dates and place for the Temple High Class of 95 fifteen year class reunion. It will be held in October during Homecoming!! I am one of the Co-chairs for the event with my good friend Lindsay! I know it will be great and thanks to FB we hope to have a good turn out!

No comments: