Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Preparing

Ryan had to stay late tonight to mark the fields for Spring Training. I think that is what it is called? I better learn since I will be the Mom of two boy's soon! He also had to stay late for a Cheer leading meeting (no he is not coaching Cheer leading, at least I hope he's not... ). Therefore, Tyler and I headed out to Westphalia after school was out to bring Daddy some dinner and let Ty run around. Ty actually wanted to help his Daddy the whole time. We had a great afternoon outside and then enjoyed a little picnic dinner in the gym. However, Ty did not want to eat since he was surrounded by basketballs. Ty loves going to Daddy's school! (That is what Ty calls Westphalia). Of course we shed some tears when it was time to come home.







No comments: