Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cabinets

We officially have cabinets as of yesterday afternoon! My parents have an amazing cabinet maker that has been doing work for them for several years, so he worked his magic for us and we are loving it! Ty loves them too. However, I think he misses "Bill" his name is Bull but Ty calls him "Bill" he always loves when he is around and he even offered him a Popsicle yesterday afternoon. This afternoon we had our Tile guy come and measure for flooring! It is really coming along. Book shelve along the wall going to our bedroom.
Master Bathroom

Laundry room. I can't wait to have a laundry room again.
Lockers with a built in desk! I love this. I have seen these in the Pottery Catalog, but of course our cabinet maker came to the rescue and saved us some money!! I that it would be so fun to have a place for Ty and Landry to put there things and store shoes and balls. Ryan needed one, too! Well, he wanted one! Ty already has his picked out. I went and looked for hooks this Morning while Ty was in school.





No comments: