Sunday, January 27, 2013

Basketball




Oh my, these two are so precious together. Ryan and Georgia Kate have really created a special relationship with one another the past couple of months. I laugh when I think of Ryan's reaction and response when we found out we were having a girl, because GK has Ryan's heart.
Thursday night, we ventured to Westphalia for some basketball. I have not been taken them since I knew it would be kind of tricky with GK. I lost count of how many times I had to run on the court.... during a game to grab Georgia Kate, that girl is fast. I am sure we were entertaining everyone is the stands. Good thing she is cute. :) I finally had to take he to the playground so she would not be tempted to ruin too much of the games. Ty lived outside the whole time we were there, as well. We did not stay for all 4 games... I knew no one wanted to see me run on the court anymore so we left in the middle of the second game. It was a fun evening, but I think that will be our last game.
Hopefully, the season is almost over!! We are ready for Daddy to be home in the evenings, well I guess it may be a while before that happens because March 8 is the deadline to finish his Dissertation in order to graduate in May. It is crunch time but I know he can do it! We are so proud of all he has done so far and all the time away will be so worth it. As I have said, crazy and busy is just apart of a Season we are in. However, I think we are having the time of our lives. We love you Dr. Steele! Just some motivation, Ryan.

No comments: