Sunday, January 6, 2013

So Hard To Say Good-bye

Farewell Christmas Break. We have thoroughly enjoyed you and in a way I hate to see you go. But, all good things must come to a end. Tomorrow we get back in to our School and Work week routine. We also get back in to our normal weekly "activity" schedule. Basketball Practice, Basketball Game, JLBC Board Meeting, and evening work commitments for Ryan. It is actually a busy week and the  next two mornings for me are full with conference calls and appointments
. Ready or not the craziness of our schedules is up and running starting to tomorrow. But as always I am excited to see what the rest of this winter and spring will hold for us. I already have lots of fun events planned and on the calendar that I am looking forward to this year. I also think it is going to be a very busy sports filled Spring for us as well. I love that Tyler is so excited and anxious to try anything. The best part right now is Ty is ready to go back to school and see his friends. Georgia Kate on the other hand is probably going to miss her brother tomorrow. GK still adores everything about Tyler/Bubba. I can usually find him in her crib in the morning when she wakes up.
Well, I better make sure everything is in order, because I have a feeling getting us out of the house before 7:45 am is going to be a challenge. We have had fairly lazy mornings the past 2 weeks, so this means I actually have to get out of my PJ's before 10 am. ;)     

No comments: