Monday, January 28, 2013

Sunday





I have come to love Sunday afternoons, especially when the weather was like yesterday. I feel it is the one day that we are all home together and we really just focus on family fun activities. Well, yesterday morning started out a little different, I got a call at 5:45 am from our next door neighbor and good friend telling me she was in labor and if I could come watch their little boy Hiatt. Sure enough at 11:05 am we welcomed a sweet baby boy to our street, Bennett Marshall Miller. So fun to add kids to our street. I stayed with Big Brother, Hiatt until around 10:30 and Ryan took the kids to church. I love being able to help the Miller's out because they have done so much for our family over the years. We can't wait to meet our new neighbor this afternoon.
 I love our neighborhood and the close knit neighbors that we have across and next door to us. I adore that the boys that live across and our neighbors Grandson spent the day playing basketball at our house. Tyler adores having 'friends" over. The moms came over to visit for a little bit, and we all know that our kids are in good hands. So thankful for our street and all the memories that it is proving our kids with. Georgia Kate loves all the action and wants to be apart of it all. We did clean up Ty's red wagon and took Gk for her first wagon ride, she loved it and loved waving bye bye to everyone... I think she thought she was part of a parade. :)
Such a fun a special Sunday. A new week has begun and it is full, but thankfully no meetings or JL events this week. That means I get to attend Ty's first basketball game tomorrow!! Ty is so excited, his reaction was priceless. I can't wait to see our biggest in action, I think I am excited as he is.
    

2 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE GK's curls!!! So cute!

Anonymous said...

By the way, it's Tyler's 4th basketball game. Just the first one you've attended!