Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Another Reason

Some days I just feel like I am one big ball of negativity about this move, but then on a day like today I am beyond thankful for this move and grateful for this opportunity for our family. I know that might sound a little confusing, but I'm still working on fully adjusting to this area. It is getting a little better but sometimes I still miss the comforts and familiarity of home.
Back to the reason why I started this post. This morning Royal ISD hosted the Cross Country District Meet and Ryan was working the finish line, which happened to be at Tyler's school. Tyler had a field trip today so he was not at school during the meet. This was GK's first Cross Country meet and the weather was beautiful. I really love living in the district where Ryan works and Tyler goes to school. It allows us the opportunity to be involved 100% with the School and Administration. And by far my favorite is we have the opportunity to see Ryan a lot more, which is also a treat for Tyler and Georgia Kate. We always love supporting our favorite Deputy Superintendent and his District.
Our new town might not have a lot to offer just yet, but thank goodness the School District always has something going on. It has definitely  been enough to keep us on the go. Friday is the Fall Festival, so the next couple of days we will be in full Festival mode.
  

No comments: