Sunday, October 20, 2013

Grandparent's Day On The Field

Yesterday was Grandparent's Day at Ty's Soccer Game. We are so thankful that Ghee and Poppy made the trip to watch Tyler play, again this weekend. What a lucky Boy. I heard he played really well, too. I am so proud of Tyler and I hate that I had to miss his game, but I can't wait to cheer him on the rest of the season.

 I'm back home, but my heart is still in New Orleans with my best friend and her family. My time there was filled with an array of emotions. All I know is that I would not have wanted to be anywhere else over the past several days. I'm still filled with numerous tears as I type this. Driving home yesterday I knew that I would need a day or two to decompress.
 Tears followed by laughter was how our days were filled, but I know for a fact that I witnessed miracle after miracle. More on this journey of Hope.

No comments: